Thank you for considering Gardere Community Christian School for your child’s education. GCCS was established to provide a quality education for students in the Gardere Area who desire to excel in academics and for parents who desire structure, discipline, and a moral/spiritual foundation for their children. We look forward to joining with you in fulfilling God’s mandate to “train up your child in the way they should go”.
Although there is tuition required in enrolling your child in Gardere Community Christian School, there are tuition assistancewaivers up to 97%. Waivers are calculated according to family income and size. The premise behind GCCS is that finances should not be a barrier to a quality education.
See our Tuition and Fees Waiver Policy here.
To seek class placement, the documents listed below must be completed in full for each student and returned to the school. Please call the school office at 225-387-5082 if you have any questions or need assistance in completing the forms.
- Application for Admissions (Forms for the school year will be available by calling the school 225-387-5082)
- Birth Certificate (our school will make a copy from the original)
- Social Security Card (our school will make a copy from the original)
- Up-to-date Immunization Record
- Signed copy of GCCS’ Non-Discrimination Policy (Click here for policy form)
- Proof of household income and number of dependents (Needed for tuition assistance)
- Copy of past achievement test scores and school records if applicable (Parent must go to the school and request a drop form – we will then contact the former school for student records.)
- Proof of residency (phone bill, utility bill, etc.)
When all of the items listed above have been submitted, we will schedule a parent/guardian interview. At the parent/guardian interview, we will complete your child’s enrollment.